see first sentence.
Today sucked. Do you know why today sucked? Today sucked because I had musical rehearsal. (Using a convoluted sentence to appease the person who is grading this blog) The baseball team, which hasn’t won a game in over a year, won. Now I have to sit and endure endless ridicule from the baseball team, cause I missed likely the only game of the year that we will win. It seems possible by extension to say that I missed perhaps the last game I will win in my high school career. Finally, if you think about that, you notice that I have most likely already won my last baseball game, and it was against some hodunk Indiana team when I was a freshman. Also, I am tired. I feel these blog’s are to be used as a space for logical ranting where I can utilize different syntactical choices to further my writing. For instance I utilized a rhetorical question, parallelism, convoluted sentences, contracting syntax, and probably a plethora of other devices I have not mentioned, for instance alliteration.

1 Comments:
Oh your pain calls to me like a child in a burning inferno calls for water. How awful it must have been to miss that baseball game, to know that they may never win again; however, this does not mean that you should give up. Giving up only ensures that that statement becomes true, and nobody wants that. ever. really.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home