8-hour rehearsal
Today we have an eight-hour rehearsal for University’s musical, A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum. I am not looking forward to it at all. I actually enjoy this musical, a surprising change from previous musicals at University, however I do not think that us doing Les Miserables would be enough for me to enjoy an eight-hour hell day rehearsal. None the less, I sit here typing my blog in anticipation, trying to speed through every ounce of homework so I do not have to search of a quiet place during the eight hour madness that will surely ensue. If we were organized we would not need eight hours at all. The entire rehearsal could be either four or five hours, if everything was prepared and people were asked to come in when they were needed, but for some reason I am expected to be there for the first hour, when we will probably be doing nothing except prepping for the show (which should already be done). Also, we could eliminate the hour we spend eating. So right there we are down to six hours. Next trim time from the costumes and makeup mayhem that will ensue, and all of a sudden the rehearsal is almost more sitting in agony then rehearsing. But yea, good day today…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home