i have a stuffy nose
The change that Wright has set in motion is not as simple as being positive or negative, but another way to answer it is that I would not do it if I were him. Yes, many things are against him in the south, but there is absolutely no certainty that things will be any better in the north. When you think about it, Wright has about as good of a future in the south as he could ask for. Albeit, he does not think this is enough for him, however he has succeeded in reuniting his family and finding a steady job. He has now at least somewhat tamed his inevitable hunger, though warm canned food is not particularly appetizing. I would find it hard to sacrifice all of that for something essentially unknown. Wright is convinced that the north will hold less racism for him and what not mostly because that’s what everyone has told him, however the grass is always greener on the other side.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home