Thursday, February 12, 2009

rhetoric town

There were actually many projects that I found interesting today during class. One was Matt Fallers, which had a lottery button. I would not have thought about this as an image of rhetoric until he explained the text on it. Egging people on to continue to push the button and buy the product was an interesting use of rhetoric. I also enjoyed the picture of the JCC with the police car on the outside. Having been to the JCC and seen the police car on the outside, I thought the irony that Erin demonstrated with her presentation. I also thought that the writing on the back of the Victoria’s Secret pants that Maddie presented was a good place to find rhetoric. I thought JP’s example of rhetoric was superb because it was the same as mine, and the Carmel Arts & Design district is a good place to find visual rhetoric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home