done.
I am done. woopie. I did not cite the bible because I decided it was common knowledge and therefore unimportant to give credit to god. Sorry buddy, better luck next time! I am happy I am done with this paper because that means I do not need to worry about any more homework after this blog and those wonderful things called finals next week. But after that i get to go to Montana for ten days or twelve or thirteen or some large number that is relatively unimportant. This post is in Garamond font, which is dr. fadely’s favorite type of font. He threatened to take points off of our essays if we failed to write them in this font, which I did and he subsequently fulfilled his promise. In all serious though I thought I put good effort into this paper and the only thing I did on it tonight was the work cited and internal citations because that was the most tedious part of the entire process.

4 Comments:
Daniel-
I lol'd at your first couple of sentences talking about citing the Bible. I agree about the tedious-ness of the works cited page, it took me like 45 minutes to figure out how to cite a commentary posted on a website. Good work!
Dear Daniel,
I hope this blog does not reflect the level of effort you put into your paper. Actually, I kind of hope it does, because it would be a really funny paper. Is your paper in Garamond font?
I always like the MLA citation.
Wow, that sounded a lot more nerdy than I thought.
But its true! I always liked dealing with raw data and putting it all down in a readable form. Good stuff.
Congratulations on completing your paper. Did you write it in Garamond? I'm a fan of Cambria myself. I also wonder where the line is with common knowledge and Bible verses. Would the golden rule be cited as a Bible verse? What if you put it in quotes? It's amazing how much those little marks can screw things up.
I think it is funny that you have assumed information or scripture from the bible is common knowledge. There are actually many people who might not be able to connect that some of your work in your paper is referring to the bible. But that is ok Danniel, it's your decision on whether to cite God or to not cite him. A trip to Montana sounds like a lot of fun! WOOPIE.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home