Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blaze Rave 08 is tomorrow (fyi)

Today I went to prodeathpenalty.com to see their opinion on the matter since the first website I researched was so openly against the death penalty. As could be expected they provided statistics completely opposite to everything that the pro death penalty people said. What I have come to learn is that there is no such thing as a believable statistic. None. This site, completely contradicting my research, showed how the cost was significantly lower for the death penalty and showed the absurdness of the claim of a possible innocent person being executed well. The cite had an entire paper dedicated to discrediting the arguments of anti death penalty advocates naming their various positions and discrediting them. I am very likely to use these in my final paper because they were very well thought out. I do not think there is really an adequate way to use any statistics in my paper because all of them can be argued both ways so I am going to prevent myself from using them outright I think. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home