SPeechs two
OMG. Today, there were more speeches. And they were awesome! I continued to be amazed but the large quantity of people who refused to talk about charities that helped people in Indiana. Like Matt Faller. One word: Fail. (My newest idea is that by bashing Matt I will automatically get a 2 on my blog). Undoubtedly, the best part of the day was when Lamags told Faller he should be taking Remedial Life. Which Henry said was called Environmental Science. Anyway though, the speeches seemed to be a little stronger on a whole to me today, for example Ally’s and Elise’s. I thought each of these speeches was very well done. I also enjoyed Henry’s ability to make his charity seem more important then I actually thought it was. I thought this class did a better job of interacting with their audience more and maintaining more eye contact and better presence then the previous group, but they were given another day to watch and learn so that is of course commendable. In general I thought the entire speech process went well, though I thought that I would have preferred a period of question and answer in order to better show our points. I think in an open debate I would have been better able to defend my point then in a speech.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home