Charity
My search for a charity was very long and intricate, mostly because I became extremely hung up on the most awesome charity ever. It is called Adopt-A- Minefield, and you donate money to rid the world of rogue minefields, stopping people from losing limbs. After my long stint through attempting to convince Ms. Lamagdolin that this was an extremely legitimate charity and relevant to Indiana, I accepted that I would not be allowed to do it and continued on my search for the holy grail of charities. In my search, I used a search engine called charity finder, which rates charities on a 1-4 star system. The charity I found using this was called Keep Indianapolis Beautiful. Keep Indianapolis Beautiful was an organization that, you may have guessed it, cleans up the city of Indianapolis, making it more appealing to prospective residence and those who already live here. It attempts to improve the environment by cleaning up trash, planting trees, and arresting drug dealers. My current vision for my speech is to do it on this foundation.

1 Comments:
Too bad you couldn't do the minefield one. That sounds like a great and worthwhile charity! The new one sounds good too. Arresting drug dealers is certainly a worth cause.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home